Hi everyone! So today I’ll be doing a collab with Alanna. (Imagalaxygirl) We’ll be doing a What’s in my Bag?||Christmas Edition. So after you’ve finished reading this head on over to Alanna’s blog (which will be linked at the end of the post) to see what’s in her bag.
The bag I’ve been using is the Zoella Lifestyle: On My Travels Backpack. So here’s what’s in my bag.
- A power bank: To make sure my phone will always be charged.
- A pair of headphones: To listen to music on the go.
- My New Nintendo 3DS: What can I say? I’m a “gamer” Don’t judge me!
- A notebook and pen: I always make sure I can jot down my ideas.
- My phone: I’m pretty sure everyone keeps their phone in their bag.
- Zoella Hungry Hands Hand Cream: I love being able to nourish my hands and smell of Christmas everyday.
- Zoella Vanilla Lip Balm: I use this literally everyday. At school and even on the school bus! I love it!
- My purse: I bought it in Penneys. I love it because it’s rose gold and its small so it is perfect for my bag.
- Cloth shopping bag: Yes it’s random, but it is handy for clothes shopping.
That’s all that is in my bag. I wish it was more interesting, but that’s my bag. I hope you enjoyed this collab. Head over to Alanna’s blog to see what’s in her bag. The most Christmassy things in my bag are probably the hand cream and the lip balm. Thank you all so much for your continued support.
Alanna’s blog: http://www.imagalaxygirl.wordpress.com
Alanna’s Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/imagalaxygirlblog
BLOGMAS UPDATE: Instead of me trying to catch up, I’ll do a summary of the 8 Blogmas posts and continuing on with day 17 tomorrow. xxx