- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – J.K. Rowling; This one is my favourite book of the whole series so it had to be at the top!
- Girl Online – Zoe Sugg; It was after reading this book that I discovered my love for photography and blogging.
- Wonder – R.J. Palacio; I love this book because it has such a powerful meaning to it and that it shows the same story from different perspectives.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Silver Eyes – Scott Cawthon; I’m a lover of horror video games so when I heard this book was coming out, I pre-ordered it straight away!
- READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO TAKE GREAT PHOTOGRAPHS. – Henry Carroll; This is a recent discovery of mine and it has helped me understand my camera so much more! I definitely recommend this one to aspiring photographers.
So there you go! These are some of my favourite books EVER and I would definitely recommend you give some of these a read. (Well, if you’re going to start Harry Potter, start from the Philosopher’s Stone(Or Sorcerer’s Stone to the Americans)) Let me know if you have read any of these and if you have, what you think of them in the comments. That’s all for this week! Peace out! ✌🏻🤘🏻💚