So it’s currently 11:46 at night and I thought I’d catch up on me blog posts that I’ve missed in the past two weeks?! Whoa. Didn’t realise it’d been so long..aha..whoops? 😂 Anyway, I’m big into music and I thought I’d share with you, some of my favourite bands, old and new! So let’s go!
- twenty øne piløts: yeah, this is no surprise to any followers on my instagram..hehe, they’re my favourite!
- Panic! At The Disco: I love nearly all of their songs. Plus Beebo’s just the cutest smol bean. 😊
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Again, love nearly all their music. Plus they were one of the first bands I really got into.
- My Chemical Romance: Their songs are all so meaningful and I relate to them so much! Plus I’m emo as @$#*!😂
- AC/DC: One of the older bands I really love! Back in Black is such a good song!!
- Journey: DON’T STOP, BELIEVIN’!! Love this one! Aha!😂
- Gorillaz: I love Gorillaz for being so unique. They’re one of the only virtual bands and I think that it’s such a cool way of expressing their music!
- Rixton: They’re a band that some of you mightn’t know because they released one or two songs and kinda disappeared but I love those two songs of theirs!
- The Killers: Another oldie (ish?) but their older stuff are definitely my favourites! Mr. Brightside is a personal favourite of mine.
- Bastille: I find their sound quite unique and that’s, I think, what drew me to them. Really glad I did start listening to them!
- Queen: Okay, anyone who says they don’t like Queen, OUT! (I’m kidding but for real, how could you at least not like Bohemian Rhapsody?)
- Def Leppard: Another older one (from the 80’s I think) but ever since I found out a One Direction song was sampled from one of theirs, I had your give them a try.
And that’s it! These are some of my favourites right now but I’ll be sure to update it if they change. So, do any of you like any of these bands too? Let me know in the comments. I love finding people interested in the same kind of music as me. I’ve a very mixed genre sorted for myself so it’s hard to find people who like the same ones as me. But that’s all for this post. I’ve noticed that I’ve been gaining followers here really quick and I’m so, so, so grateful for that. See you next time! Peace out! 💚✌