Today’s post is a collab with the bloody amazing Rosie. You’ve all heard me singing her praises enough before so I think it would be for the best if we just head straight on to 10 Things you can do this winter! (But seriously, this girl is so amazing! If you’re not already following her then what are you doing with your life? Go follow her now!!)
10 Things to do this Winter
- Curl up in front of a fire with a good book – Grab a blanket while you’re at it and BAM! A perfect winter evening.
- Have a Christmas movie marathon – Pretty self-explanatory really but a few Christmas films, hot chocolate (or coffee or tea), a nice blanket and you’re set!
- Spend a few hours decorating your house/room – I’ve both of these done already and I had so much fun doing it!
- Spend an evening pampering yourself – A few face masks, a festive movie or catching up on a few Vlogmas’ or even a festive playlist. Run yourself a bath and light a few candles. What more could you want?
- Decorate a gingerbread house – I did one of these last year and it was the most fun I’ve had a Christmas!
- Bake something! – Whether it be a plain ol’ vanilla sponge or gingerbread men, baking is definitely something I’ll be doing this winter!
- Have a lazy pyjama day – By lazy, I mean the most you’ll have to move is to the kitchen for food and back, ONCE! Watch YouTube on a laptop or phone or watch a few Christmas movies and you’re set!
- Make a cosy blanket fort – You can’t say you’ve lived until you spend hours making a fort complete with fairy lights! Forts are the one thing that always makes me feel like I’m 4 again!
- Discover some new blogs/bloggers – Looking for some new blogs is so much fun! You could get lost for hours reading posts. If you want somewhere to start, check out Rosie’s blog or my Favourite Bloggers Of 2017 post to find some amazing bloggers that I love.
- Catch up on episodes of shows or binge watch a new one – Since I’ve got to wait a week for each new episode of Riverdale, binge-watching Rick and Morty has become my new obsession. Netflix has some amazing shows that you can binge watch!
And that’s it!! I’ll be definitely doing some of this winter with my exams over! Let me know if you are or are planning to do any of these. I love hearing from you all! Make sure you check out Rosie’s blog because the girl is bloody brilliant! Well, that’s all for this post, I hope you all enjoyed it and I will see you all tomorrow!
Rosie’s Instagram – instagram.com/rosinaleee